Two weeks too late. I figured it’s easier for me to share photos of our recent travel instead of writing about them. I’ll be posting different photoblog entries for each part or each day of our Bangkok trip because there are just too many. I’ve shared my UNIQLO Siam Paragon and Cath Kidston Bangkok shopping experience already but allow me to share more. 🙂
Off to the Clark Airport….
We went to the Clark International Airport by car so it was easy for us. For those who wish to commute to the Pampanga airport, take the Philtranco bus waiting at either Megamall or Pasay. See Philtranco Bus Schedule HERE.
Read other articles on How to Get to Clark Airport from Metro Manila:
- How to get to Clark Airport
- How to Get To Clark Airport from Metro Manila
- Clark Airport Travel Guide
- How to Commute to Clark International Airport the Cheapest Way
- Travel by Public Transport from Manila to Clark Airport