I just had the heartiest meal in weeks. Turon plus kwek-kwek. Yummy! I’ve been looking for something to eat but couldn’t find anything since the ref is empty. Good thing my cousin Juju brought home a pack of instant noodles for me to cook for her. My nephew Nav saw what she was anything and asked me to cook for him. So I ran to my Tita’s sari-sari store. I was supposed to buy just a pack but instead I bought two for my other cousin and 4 packs of chips for the kids. On my way home, I passed by this woman selling kwek-kwek, turon, and mais con hielo! Perfect I said to myself. Now I have something good to eat. I bought all the kwek-kwek left and 4 pieces of turon. I didn’t eat everything…just half turon and 6 pieces of kwek-kwek dipped in vinegar. While the kids were busy with their noodles, there I was enjoying mine. Good thing I bought a hundred bucks so I was able to feed myself and the kids. Today turon and kwek-kwek…tomorrow mais con hielo! Hehehe. Don’t you just love Pinoy street food. 🙂
It’s official. I’ll be a bum after this week. I can’t wait to just stay at home and enjoy my summer to the fullest. But since I have no moolah to spend and just spend, I am listing down things I want to do starting next week:
- go to Baguio with my officemates! I am crossing my fingers that I’d still have enough money. Sheesh.
- clean my room. again. and the living room, and my parents’ room, and the kitchen. spring cleaning..err summer cleaning
- learn to create wordpress themes. yeah baby…i will try my best.
- and create customized multiply themes. of course, after i learn how to do WP. wish!
- blog everyday!!! i will try..promise…to try..hehe..
- update my website..and promote it..
- have a regular devotion…i have no excuse this time.
- hit the gym!!! that is …if i can still afford to pay the membership fee…if not…jog early in the morning…or walk the dog..haha!
- minister…again. and yes, i also have no excuse this time.
- do some freelance. more like…work full time..at home..:p
- watch my diet. please.
- spend atleast an hour watching dvd everyday. i’ll buy as much as many dvds when i get my last salary.
- go online 24/7. hahaha. just wait til i get my next bill.
- be with my joshie. since we’ll both be jobless next month, now we have no excuse to be together. all i need is an internet connection and my macbook with me…yes, even when i’m with him. can’t afford to go offline.haha.
- update my multiply. regularly.
- read read and read. i have a handful of books i haven’t finished or even started reading. will read promise.
- sleep early. yeah right.
- etc etc etc…
I can’t wait really. I’m a bum, I’m a bum! Yay!
Please visit Reah Bunsoy Online for more!