just stole this from an LJ-er…very interesting..
1. What did you do in 2003 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i don’t remember making any resolutions..so probably I wont this new year
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
my ate gave birth…I wanted to cry when I finally saw NAV..felt like he came from me too…
4. Did anyone close to you die?
no…salamat sa Diyos…
5. What countries did you visit?
..wawa naman ako..di bale..
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
knowledge in driving..
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
march 17, july 11…last week of 2003 ..ÜÜÜ
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
finishing school, getting published in a mag and a newspaper, learning to finally love doing household chores..controling my emotions, guarding my heart..
9. What was your biggest failure?
hmmm… I cant remember..really..
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nope..but I know someone who has SARS and still has it…
11. What was the best thing you bought?
ha! damit lang naman binibili ko eh…
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
sya na nga
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
passenger seat….i’ll be…remember ni etoy…
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier!!yeah!!.
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner (I think..hehe)
iii. richer or poorer? poorer..very
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
studying..i should have atleast tried to become a CS during my last sem…and music..i should have practiced playing my guitar para astig! and the piano..i should have tried harder…aaargh!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
going to the malls..
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
on the phone I think..(this happened na pala..)
21. san ang 21??
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
go to no 1
23. How many one-night stands?
wala..id never engage in it..live life in purity as unto Him..
24. What was your favorite TV program?
maverick and ariel for awhile though they’re corny at times…bubble gang
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
i hate him.
26. What was the best book you read?
this 2003? Tuesdays with morrie I think..i lab it!
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Eva Cassidy..shes supah great!
28. What did you want and got?
maturity (I think) , a special friend , a happier and closer family , and a new-old celfone..haha! all the time and love in the world!!yiha!
29. What you wish never happened?
to have a new with polyphonic tones and mms …I want one na!
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
bid goodbye to adolescence. I was 20.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
maturing.ha!bolder than ever…i bought an orange jacket…papansin na orange and I love wearing it..hehe//
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
fpj running for president.ewww.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
hmmm…money isn’t everything…the real waiting in love…importance of spending time with friends, family, and even strangers…
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
mmmm…billy joel’s shes always a woman to me….make it..IM ALWAYS A WOMAN TO HIM…hehe..
mode | tsakit ng ulot at kamay
music | lifehouse – take me away(acoustic)