It’s official. I’ll be a bum after this week. I can’t wait to just stay at home and enjoy my summer to the fullest. But since I have no moolah to spend and just spend, I am listing down things I want to do starting next week:
- go to Baguio with my officemates! I am crossing my fingers that I’d still have enough money. Sheesh.
- clean my room. again. and the living room, and my parents’ room, and the kitchen. spring cleaning..err summer cleaning
- learn to create wordpress themes. yeah baby…i will try my best.
- and create customized multiply themes. of course, after i learn how to do WP. wish!
- blog everyday!!! i will try..promise…to try..hehe..
- update my website..and promote it..
- have a regular devotion…i have no excuse this time.
- hit the gym!!! that is …if i can still afford to pay the membership fee…if not…jog early in the morning…or walk the dog..haha!
- minister…again. and yes, i also have no excuse this time.
- do some freelance. more like…work full time..at home..:p
- watch my diet. please.
- spend atleast an hour watching dvd everyday. i’ll buy as much as many dvds when i get my last salary.
- go online 24/7. hahaha. just wait til i get my next bill.
- be with my joshie. since we’ll both be jobless next month, now we have no excuse to be together. all i need is an internet connection and my macbook with me…yes, even when i’m with him. can’t afford to go offline.haha.
- update my multiply. regularly.
- read read and read. i have a handful of books i haven’t finished or even started reading. will read promise.
- sleep early. yeah right.
- etc etc etc…
I can’t wait really. I’m a bum, I’m a bum! Yay!
Please visit Reah Bunsoy Online for more!