se7en! tagged by kuya christian
I’ve been thinking about what to put in here that’s why it took me days to answer this tag. And ’til now, I haven’t think of any interesting things about myself. Oh well…I have all the time in the world to stare at Digory and answer this.
1. I, too, am more of a homebody than a gimikera. Yes, I do go out from time to time but I prefer being stuck at home. And right now, I’m living the life because I am working at home. :p
2. I graduated valedictorian both grade school and highschool. I deliberately chose not to be competitive when I got to college…the reason why I almost got kicked out of my college. Haha!
3. I think I am a jack of all trades. I know just a little bit of everything : piano, guitar, violin, flute, web design, photoshop, html coding, seo, etc. but never will be a master of any of those. When I say a little bit…just a little.
4. Right now, I honestly don’t want to go back to the corporate world. I am praying that my homebased work would work ’til I have saved enough for my family and my future. Besides, I’ve never dreamt of being an uber corporate chic…because my greatest dream is to become a good wife and mother to my future kids. Yay!
5. My greatest fear in life is not to be able to have a child of my own. See no. 4.
6. I used to write letters to my first crush when I was in grade 1. We were busmates. No, he’s not the only one I gave letters to..but to almost all my friends…but I think at that age..umiistyle na ko..hahaha!
7. When I was 9 yrs old, I remember a boy coming out of his family’s car..I saw him and told my cousin , “Tignan mo si _ _ _ _ , maappeal talaga no. Ewan ko ba. Parang there’s something about him…” At 9 yrs old imagine! And guess what, 14 years later…I still think there’s something about him…and yeah, I am marrying Joshie….hindi nga lang soon. 😛
Boring and uninteresting stuff. Whatdaheck…7 is not enough.I guess I have to do another similar post. 😛
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!